The release notes for Tesla’s fully autonomous driving beta v10.11 suggest many significant improvements to advanced driver assistance software. Tesla FSD Beta 10.11 will be rolled out to Tesla employees for the foreseeable future. However, if your system is performing well, external users should receive updates within a few days.
There are some notable improvements outlined in the FSD Beta v10.11 release notes. Tesla said V10.11 will take advantage of more accurate predictions of where other vehicles will turn or meet, reducing unnecessary deceleration. He also stated that V10.11 needs to improve the vehicle. Understanding right of way, which should be invaluable in scenarios where the map turns out to be inaccurate.
More importantly, FSD Beta V10.11 features certain improvements for vulnerable road users (VRUs). Tesla states that the latest version of FSD Beta has improved VRU detection by 44.9% and the system can dramatically reduce “false positive pedestrians and cyclists.” “.” The company was able to achieve these VRU improvements by increasing the size of the next generation labeler.
The following is FSD Betav 10.11. Release notes..
Early Access Program | FSD Beta 10.11
– Upgraded lane geometry modeling from a high-density raster (“point bag”) to an autoregressive decoder that directly predicts and connects “vector space” lanes point by point using a trans-neural network. This allows you to predict the intersecting lanes and reduce computational costs. It enables error-prone post-processing and opens the way for joint end-to-end prediction of many other signals and their relationships.
– Use more accurate predictions of where vehicles turn or meet to reduce unnecessary deceleration of vehicles that do not follow our path.
– Improved understanding of right of way when the map is inaccurate or the car cannot track the navigation. In particular, intersection range modeling is entirely based on network predictions and no longer uses map-based heuristics.
– The accuracy of VRU detection has been improved by 44.9% and false positive pedestrians and bicycles (especially around tar seams, skid marks and raindrops) have been dramatically reduced. This was achieved by increasing the data size of the next generation automatic labeler. Train previously frozen network parameters and change the network loss function. You can see that this reduces the incidence of VRU-related false slowdowns.
– Reduced predicted speed error for very close motorcycles, scooters, wheelchairs and pedestrians by 63.6%. To do this, we introduced a new dataset of simulated hostile high-speed VRU interactions. This update improves autopilot control for high speed movements. And cut-in VRU.
– The jerk at the start of creeping has been increased and the creeping profile has been improved.
– Improved control of nearby obstacles by predicting the continuous distance to static geometry using a common static obstacle network.
– By increasing the dataset size by 14%, we have reduced the vehicle’s “parking” attribute error rate by 17%.
– Increased speed error in clear scenarios by 5% and speed error in highway scenarios by 10%, achieved by adjusting the loss function to improve performance in difficult scenarios.
– Improved detection and control of open car doors.
– Smooth by turn by using an optimization-based approach to determine which road line is control-independent, taking into account lateral and longitudinal acceleration and jerk limits, and vehicle kinematics. Improves
– Improved stability of FSDUl visualization by optimizing the Ethernet data transfer pipeline by 15%.
Tesla FSD Betav 10.11 may be released as follows Software version number 2022.4.5.15, According to a report from the online electric vehicle community. Testing v10.11 performance on real roads is typically shared by members of the company’s FSD beta program within hours of the widespread release of the system.
The Tesla Rathi team would appreciate your contact. If you have any hints, please contact me. [email protected] Or via Twitter @ Writer_01001101..